Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Color


I've been wanting to show off some of New Hampshire's spectacular fall leaves, but the season is slipping away.  We've been busy with school open houses, soccer and field hockey games, and baking desserts with our orchard apples.  Then I remembered that I have a wonderful example of fall color in my own yard.  We have a beautiful Japanese Maple.

This is the view from standing in my driveway.  Some pretty yellows.



A Christmas Tree farm borders the back of our home.

Lots of leaves are already on the ground.
  We like this new brick walkway and small patio area at our back door.

We love our fire pit.

A view of our house from the fire pit.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, Love, love, love your house and lot!! So much land and the trees are spectacular. That Christmas tree farm is charming.

    ReplyDelete